Saturday, May 31, 2014

Florida Go Bust

  Alright. Be honest with me. Do I look like something that the cat just dragged in? Its okay. You can tell me. I can handle the truth.

  I only ask because I've already had nine people today tell me that's what I look like and if that is what I really look like then that's ... awesome!!! Especially since I feel like something the cat dragged in then peed on and then kicked sand all over.

  The flight I was supposed to catch at 5 a.m. was cancelled, so that was a great start to my day. They never gave a reason as to why my flight was cancelled, but I'm going to guess it must have been something pretty serious. After all, why else would they randomly choose me to under go a man-on-man assist. Oh, and in case you don't know what that is, that's where the TSA agent gets to feel you up without having to buy you dinner. The creepiest part is when the guy grabbed my leg then asked if it was okay if he could check my leg. I felt he might have been a little late with that question considering as he asked it, he was already in the midst of massaging.. i mean, searching my leg.

  Having cleared security I settled into one of those oh-so comfy plastic chairs near my gate and commenced playing five hours of Candy Crush and Paradise Island. The plane ride itself was fairly uneventful. I would preferred a little more leg room, but I powered through. Now, I'm finally home and I really just want to go to sleep, but I did promise you guys an update.

  The worst part about today was constantly thinking about how the trip was a complete and utter failure in regards to finding evidence proving the existence of the Sandsquatch. I know he is spotted all the time, I guess he was just a little shy when it came to me.

  That's fine though. Everyone needs a little alone time. And while I didn't find any proof to support the existence of the Sandsquatch , I found a few things that gave me hope that one day I will.
Florida has monkeys. If they have monkeys
why not a population of half man/ half ape
sand loving Sandsquatches.

The locals say they have never heard of Sandsquatch before,
but if this is true... who are those giant sandals for.