Wednesday, May 21, 2014

5 Things I Thought About While On My Lunch Break

Here are five things I thought about while sitting in my truck and enjoying this amazing weather.

     1.  I bet werewolves use an insane amount of Nair.

     2.  I know its possible to deep fry a Twinkie, but what about a Ho-Ho or Ding Dong.

     3.  Do all guys wish when they are stuck in a traffic jam that their car could transform into a flying car and attack those poor land locked cars?

     4.  Why don't they make bikini tops for men who have a little extra in the pectoral region. They could call them bro-kinis or his-kinis.

     5.  What do you think would happen if you texted a picture of your butt to the President of the United States and added 'LOL'? Do you think he would get mad or smile because you put 'LOL'?