Thursday, April 4, 2013

Update: Scope's Bacon Mouthwash

  Well folks, I want you to get ready for the biggest Hello Kitty party of the year. Pope, I promise this party will be off the chain.

  If you are wondering why I am throwing the Pope a Hello Kitty party, I suggest you go back and read Mondays blog post. If you do you will see that I was confident I had made a discovery was bigger than finding the Holy Grail and the Loch Ness monster combined. I had found out Scope was making Bacon flavored mouthwash that not only fought cavities but also whitened teeth.

  For the past few days, I have done nothing but search every Target, Walmart, Walgreens and every grocery store I came across with no luck. I thought I had almost found it, but it turned out to be just bacon scented shampoo.

  Sadly today, just as I was about to walk into another Walmart I heard a report over the radio that Scope's Bacon Mouthwash was an April Fools Day joke. You have no idea how disappointed I was, but a deal is a deal.

  Look for your invite in the mail. FYI- The Pope said he might wear the Hello Kitty costume I rented. (crossing fingers). Anyway, keep an eye on your mail people. Your invite should arrive any day now.