Monday, October 22, 2012

Other Ways To Get Me To Watch the Debates

  I recently wrote a post about what it would take to keep me awake during the Presidential Debates. Basically, I combined the Presidential Debate with The Voice. The thing is, I began to realize that there are still a ton of debates left in my lifetime, and it's only a matter of time before I become bored with my current idea. So, I let my mind wander and came up with a whole list of different formats to be used in planning future debates. These ideas can be used for any debate. I just used Obama and Romney to fill in the blanks. I hope these ideas not only work for me, but also for you.

- Obama and Romney duel using Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
- Obama and Romney have a pie fight
- Obama and Romney fight with swords
- Obama and Romney dress up as giant Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots and fight.
- Obama and Romney must call each other 'slut' and 'ho' during the debate
- Obama and Romney have a Ro Sham Bo contest.
- Add Godzilla to any debate
- Obama and Romney take turns giving each other wedgies
- Obama and Romney conduct the debate as an improv show.
- Obama and Romney re-enact the poison wine scene from the Princess Bride.
- Obama and Romney take turns trying to shoot apples off each others heads with arrows.
- Obama and Romney throw lobsters at each other.
- Obama and Romney compete in wet t-shirt contest.
- Obama and Romeny have a dance off in Step Up 6: The Debates.
- Obama and Romney compete on the stripper pole.